Industrial business owners located in remote geographical location, more often than not find themselves at risk of increasing operational cost due to their dependence on diesel power generation. When the success of a business strongly hinges on the energy that powers it, then that energy should be sustainable and affordable. A solar hybrid system offers freedom from rising diesel costs and seamlessly integrates into existing infrastructure.
Due to its complimenting properties, solar hybrids find integrate well with other forms of renewable energy based power generating systems such as biomass and wind. The resulting system is more efficient than its constituent systems.
1) Reduced dependence on diesel generators
2) Increased saving due to reduced transportation cost of diesel
3) Improved generation due to fuel saver feature
4) Greater plant efficiency
5) Consistent plant performance
6) Systems compliments each other seasonally